09.00 Get on boat at Tuan Chau Marina and start cruising through hundreds of limestone islands and islets on the bay
- Chances to witness beautiful spots like Cho Da (Stone Dog), Lu Huong (Incense Burner), Ba Hang Fishing Village and Ngon Tay (Fingers) Islets.
- Enjoy a leisure bamboo boat ride to visit Ba Hang floating market and learn more about the living of fishmen there.
- Visit Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
- Savor a delicious lunch on boat
- Visit to Titop island: you can climb to the top of the hill on the island and enjoy the amazing panoramic view over the Halong bay or spend time swimming on Titop beach.
- Experience a kayaking trip to explore Luon Cave
- Sunset hunter & take photos vivid islets of the bay with some icons such as Con Rua (Tortoise), Dau Nguoi (Man Head) and Mat Quy (Monster Head) Islets
- Note: In winter, a visit to Cua Van floating village and pearl farm can be arranged as replacement for Titop Island.
17.00 Boat arrives back to the mainland, get back to your hotel/docking place (optional). End of tour.